Monday, June 04, 2012
"The definition of insanity is doing the same things over again and expecting different results."
I will no longer allow myself to use the miscarriage as an excuse for not working harder to lose this weight. I am officially declaring war on FAT!
1. Eating lean proteins
2. Lots of freggies
3. Replace unhealthy desserts with fresh fruits or other healthy options
4. Make sure I drink my 64oz of water BEFORE drinking anything else!
-I plan to keep track of this by making a blue water drop on my calender for each glass I drink per day
5. Track every single bite! It isn't helping me not being totally honest. I need the accountability!
6. Try new recipes at least 2 times per week! We need more variety in our meals!
7. Plan out our dinners as best as I can! This will elimanate the rushed craziness at 5:30 to find somethign for dinner.
8. Take my vitamins/meds! I can't believe I have missed so many days!
Fitness-I am not going to do a scheduled workout plan because this rarely works for me. I get bored too easily
1. Get at least 30 minutes cardio 6 days per week
2. Strength train at least 3 days out of the week
3. Try getting in a morning workout while kids eat breakfast and afternoon workout
1. Limit my computer time a bit more: Check sparkteams, facebooks, email during morning coffee. 90 minutes tops
2. Go to bed earlier! I end up taking a nap with my girls because I am so exhausted by the afternoon! I need to go to bed eariler
3. Organize at least one area in my house everyday so i don't get overwhelmed
4.Me time at least 3 times per week ie: scrapbooking, reading, walking (showering by myself DOESN"T count! LOL)
This is my starting list that I will probably add to in the future. This is it! I am going BACK TO THE BASICS! Fat: you have been warned...you are outta here!