It’s hard to believe that it’s already June 1, and that means it’s officially grilling season! As the temperatures continue to rise, preparing meals outside on the barbecue sounds more and more appealing.
But many times, grilling results in burned hockey-puck burgers and undercooked, bland chicken. Learn how to avoid these mistakes and make your grill work for you—and your healthy living goals
– with our newest e-book: "SparkPeople's Ultimate Grilling Guide."
With 75 hearty, healthy recipes, this e-book is a must-have for the grill master in your house.
More than just a collection of recipes, for just $3.99 you'll get:
• Tips on grilling burgers, veggies--and everything in between
• 13 ways to top your burger for 100 calories or less (including bacon!)
• Step-by-step instructions for perfect steak, burgers, chicken, and more
• Dozens of sauce combinations, plus 10 ways to spice up leftover grilled chicken
• Advice on which meats are healthy, tasty choices for the grill
• Tips for staying on track at BBQs, potlucks, and picnics
• Answers to all your toughest BBQ questions
(Plus your purchase supports SparkPeople and helps us keep the site free!)
to download the book from BarnesandNoble.com.
to download the book from Amazon.com.