Milestone - and Preparing for the next Challenge
Friday, June 01, 2012
Hit a milestone today - lost 5 pounds - a real 5 pounds - not water, not imaged - but real. I was beginning to think the scale did not have those numbers. The trick of course is not to gain it back over the next 9 days - while I am on the road. So here is my plan:
1) Take my traveling scale to keep me honest.
2) Do some preplaning - I will be in a familar hotel so can definitely plan my breakfasts. We will be close to subway (so this will be a good option for lunches) and for dinner I am challenging myself to find a healthy substituion.
3) Stick to a step count and get it - don't let myself slide.
4) Track my meals. - I have the app on my phone - Use it.
5) Set a lofty goal - not only maintain my weight loss but lose a pound.
I have a travel buddy - so it should help. I have packed good snacks - so that should help as well.
With the preplanning - should be able to do it!