Tuesday, May 29, 2012
1. Did not realize how much one uses the arms when mowing the lawn until one tries mowing after doing a strength training on them and FRYING them.
2. Starting round 2 of the Slow and Heavy DVD since I have most of the week off.
3. Made my lamb gyro burgers the other night and OMG they were delish.
4. I am a bit worried about this week and eating. When I am home I usually way UNDER eat. I like my routine and this just messes with it.
5. Get to go for a bike ride and a hike with the hubby this week, yeah.
6. Starting planning our trip to Colorado the end of June. It's going to be here before we know it.
7. Not getting on the scale until I fit into a pair of pants better. Need to figure out what pants to use as a guide.
Have a great week.
Time to go make the leg and back muscles scream again.