Saturday, May 26, 2012
I went & saw The Avengers today in 3D. FINALLY! haha I feel like the last person on Earth to get to see it. It was pretty awesome. I've been feeling pretty crappy lately about myself. I've just been eating everything & anything I want & it is definitely catching up to me. I'm lucky that my job is pretty physical otherwise I probably would have gained a lot more weight than I have already. I'm just so frustrated with myself. I know what I need to do but I'm being lazy & not doing it! It's so simple! All I need to do is start counting the calories again. I don't even need to worry about exercise right now. Small steps always add up to big changes with me. I think seeing Scarlett Johansson looking all hot was just the kick in the butt I needed to really get back on track. So guys I am going to be officially back as of this very second! So here is the new game plan. These aren't necessarily in the order I'm going to do them in. It's just a list of stuff I'm going to do.
1. Start tracking everything I put in my mouth! I've already bought food so it shouldn't be hard to do.
2. Get on Spark every. single. day.
3. Get back in touch with all my awesome Spark friends that I haven't talked to in forever.
4. Start getting back into blogging at least once a week on here. (hopefully more)
5. Weekly weigh-in's starting next weekend. (It's shark week for me & I don't even want to know what my weight is during that on top of all the bad food I've been eating. I did weigh myself a couple days ago & was around 220. I forget the exact number.)
6. Forgive myself for gaining back 20 pounds. :( This is going to be hard. But I know I have to forget about it or I'm just going to keep gaining weight.
7. Start taking Rusty (my dog) for short 30 min walks DAILY! Going to start slow & just walk & hopefully start jogging/running again soon. I miss it & I know it will help me feel less emo about gaining. haha
It feels good to get it all written out. Makes it feel more real & I know I'll follow through if I put it out there. At least I usually do. lol I dunno just seeing Scarlett Johansson in that movie & then when I went to get dinner by myself I felt like every woman there was thin & pretty & I was like what the hell!? There are so many pretty women out there there's no reason I can't be one of them. I think if I stick to my calorie limit & do a little exercise daily there is no reason I can't be down to 160 by Christmas. I'm going to go home & visit my friends & family after Thanksgiving & I want to have lost more weight to impress them. haha Also I'm just tired of feeling fat & gross all the time. I want to walk without having to hold my gut in all the time. lol I just want to feel pretty dang it! I'll get there.
I'm gonna make this my desktop background. LOL!