Friday, May 25, 2012
Ok so I have little motivation sometimes and have worked out a few "cheats" if you like to avoid piling on the pounds. Hope they can help others too! :)
1) chuck the scales near the fridge, not where you'll stand on um but just to stop you snacking!
2) when I first started to loose weight I ate infront of a mirror sounds mad but I was shoving food in so fast it made me stop and think about what I was actually eating!
3) hide all the snacks but leave a well stocked fruit bowl in the middle of your rooms! I tend to eat it if I see it (bye bye bon bon jar!)
4) If your a picker after a few glasses of wine make sure you chop your veg and have some dip at the ready BEFORE you start to get squiffy!
5) Don't deny yourself!! If you want to have a take away once a week do so, just becasue your dieting doesn't mean you have to be misrable! I like to have a chinese meal every so often just have a half portion and boil some brown rice whilst I'm waiting on it to be delivered! If I'm being super good I might even leave the house and pick it up! :)
I'm sure there is loads more but it's so nice and sunny outside I can't get my brain to function on thinking about anything else! If I think of some I'll be sure to pop um on! :) XX