Wednesday, May 23, 2012
I must confess, My ipod has been neglected of late, and my musical selections are sparse. So the challenge to create a playlist of energizing music to workout to, requires me to think about that and browse what's available. And naturally, I have way too many choices. But here goes.
1. 99 Problems (The Voice version). I actually did purchase this a couple of weeks ago. Saw it performed live and thought it was great.
2. You should be Dancing. A long time fan of the Bee Gees, I must give a nod to Robin Gibb who left us just this week.
3. Payphone. Adam Levine and Maroon 5. 'nuff said.
4. Brown Eyed Girl. Van Morrison never fails to get me moving.
5. Walk This Way. Seems appropriate to have Steven Tyler and the boys chanting this through my morning walks.
6. Smooth. Who doesn't love some good Santana rhythms?
7. International Harvester. Craig Morgan's feel good, foot stompin' ode to the American Farmer. yee haw!!
8. Sweet Dream Baby by Roy Orbison. Always puts me in a fine mood.
9. Rumour Has It. Because Adele can't sing a bad note.
10. Party Rock Anthem. LMFAO. Catchy Beat. Silly car commercial.
11. Free Bird. The mother of all rock anthems.
Think I'll upload this and see how it rolls on my next walk.