Wednesday, May 23, 2012
So I need to pick 3 things that make me happy - that's easy!
1. God, my husband and my kids.
2. Being in nature - whether hiking, biking, or four wheelin'.
3. Being active and working out! Bring on the iron baby!
Step 2 is 3 things to do that will make me happy. Not so easy but I thought of a couple. Not just hum drum ones, but truly where I want to be before I hit 40.
1. Meet health goals and be healthy. Not skinny, but healthy!
2. Meet the people who have inspired me to keep going. I've "met" people on Spark and FB that have really helped encourage me and I'd love to thank them in person and let them know what they've helped me accomplish! Maybe thinking the Arnold Classic would be great and I want to go as a "normal person" not the "fat kid" feeling out of place.
3. Inspire others to be healthy and show them what it takes and what it doesn't. Be a true example for my kids, not the "do what I say, not as I do" kind of parent.