Cauliflower Cheese Bake (Low Calorie)
Sunday, May 20, 2012
1 small cauliflower
1 egg, beaten
200g fat-free natural yogurt
1 Tbsp dried onions
2 Tbsp freshly chopped parsley
30g reduced fat cheddar cheese, grated
pinch of mustard powder
60ml/4 tbsp skimmed milk
black pepper & salt to taste
* Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
* Parboil the cauliflower in a pan of boiling water for approximately 5 minutes.
* Drain and transfer to a casserole dish.
* Mix together the remaining ingredients and pour over the cauliflower.
* Bake in the oven for 30 minutes until crisp and golden.