Tuesday, May 15, 2012
101. What does happiness/joy feel like physically?
warm and fuzzy
102. List five people you love.
103. How many movies have you gone to see this month?
104. If you could have 3 wishes...but none of them could be for yourself, what would you wish for?
For my mom to be happy in her life
For Alan to succeed in his stopping of smoking
For my grandma to be happy in her relationship
105. In what ways do you relax and de-stress when you are really tense?
walk with my IPOD blaring and swimming, cleaning
106. How much money would it take to get you to drive to school naked in the springtime and get out of the car?
No school for me
107. Have you ever killed an animal?
no...although, technically insects are animals, so yes
108. Have you ever lost someone close to you?
109. What do you think of cloning?
I think its crazy, to many people in the world as it is
110. Do you read or watch TV more often?
111. With all this talk of terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety?
certain ones, yes.
112. What is the punishment you would come up with for Osama Bin Laden if you caught him alive?
he's dead. this must be old.
113. Have you ever named an individual part of your body?
114. Have you ever been on the radio or on TV?
115. Have you ever won a lottery, or sweepstakes?
116. Have you ever won a contest or competition?
117. Do you like to watch The Joy of Painting show with Bob Ross?
118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living?
Grandparents, yes...great grandparents no
119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history?
I'm sure there is but don't know what it is
120. Is there anyone you trust completely?
121. Have you ever lost someone without having the chance to say goodbye?
122. How do you feel about women in politics?
Eh, doesn't matter. I hate politics
123. Would you rather have an indoor Jacuzzi or an outdoor pool?
indoor jacuzzi, already have an outdoor pool :)
124. What things are you interested in that you study or read about on your own?
Interesting facts about Walt Disney
125. Would you consider yourself to be intelligent?
126. Would you consider yourself to be wise?
127. Have you ever given or received a lap dance?
128. Have you ever spoken to a homeless person?
129. Would you ever creep into the subway tunnels to go exploring?
130. If you could add 70 years to your life but only by making some random person die 70 years sooner would you?
131. Can you finish any of the following lyrics?
A: Nothing to kill or die for... no
B: Late comings with the late comin' stretcher... no.
C: I could make a film and make you my star... no.
132. Were you ever with someone while they died?
133. Would you rather be a world political leader or a rock star?
134. Have you ever given someone a love letter that you wrote?
135. Have you ever sent someone a surprise though the mail?
136. Are you looking forward to any concerts right now?
137. Of all animated movies, which is the best one you've ever seen?
Princess and the Frog
138. What are the best bands or songs to listen to while driving?
Kenny Chesney or Reba Mcentire
139. What do you think is the most amazing thing that anyone has ever accomplished?
140. What could a member of the opposite sex do to impress you?
Telling me he's proud of me
141. About how many emails do you get a day?
to many to count
How many of those emails are junk mail?
How many of them are forwards?
142. What's your favorite thing to do online besides write in your diary and hang out at this site?
143. Do you believe Kurt Cobain killed himself or was it a conspiracy?
144. Have you ever though about hitchhiking across the country?
145. Who would you bring with you on this kind of a road trip?
on a road trip, fiance, but not hitch hiking
146. Of the following, which word best describes you: accurate, bold, charming, dependable
147. If you are single, at about what age do you think you will be ready to settle down and get married? If you are married, how old were you at the time?
148. Do you often wonder, when you say goodbye to people, if it is the last time you will ever see them?
149. What movie are you most looking forward to seeing when it comes out?
150. What is your quest?
151. What is louder and more annoying: 200 adults talking or one four-year-old screaming?
four year old
152. Do you believe the stories about planes, boats and people mysteriously disappearing into the Bermuda triangle?
153. Who are you the most jealous of?
people who are pregnant
154. What is the happiest way you can start your day?
when alan brings me a cup of hot chocolate and asks how I slept
155. Do you ever have moments where you feel like everything is all right in the world?
yes. it is fabulous.
156. Who thinks that you are offensive?
people whom i've offended
157. If you had to teach a class in something, what would you be able to teach people?
158. Have you ever had a spiritual experience (an experience that cannot be explained by science)?
159. Do you believe that this experience was truly mystical or do you think there is some scientific explanation for it, only you don't know what it is?
160. Do you get offended easily?
161. Would you still love and stay with your signifigant other if he or she had to have a breast or testicle removed?
162. Do you believe in fate or free will?
163. Do you believe that only boring people get bored?
164. Can life change or are we all stuck in vain?
165. What changes are you afraid of?
those that can't be planned
166. Are you a day person or nocturnal?
nocturnal. trying to change that.
167. What one CD could you listen to for an entire week (no mixed CDís, it must be an album)?
Kenny Chesney (any of his albums)
168. Which is worse, working in retail, food service, or an office?
169. What's the coolest job you ever had?
working as a prep cook at a retirement home
170. What is one central idea that your thoughts seem to come back to?
171. Have you ever wanted to be an actor/tress?
172. If you had the power to control one person and make this person do anything you wanted for a whole day, who would you pick and what would they do?
a family member, I'd make him be proud of me and tell me something good that was going on in my life, I'd make him have a conversation with me and actually listen to me and not blow me off
173. What star sign are you and what is your sign like?
174. Did the Blair Witch Project scare you?
didn't see it
175. Are you in constant fear of death?
176. Does fear of death keep you from building a life?
177. Do you like all your movies to be in wide-screen?
178. Are you a fan of any comic books?
179. At what age did you attend your first funeral?
180. What do you smell like (lotion, cologne, sweat)?
181. What are your greatest sources for wisdom?
182. When you were little, where did your parents tell you babies come from?
183. What is your favorite band?
184. What's the best cheesy 80's song?
"Don't Stop Believing."
185. What's the best kind of movie to see on a date?
186. Do you like to sit in the front, middle or back of the Movie Theater?
187. Have you ever been inside an abandoned building?
188. Under what circumstances would you agree to work for free?
If I had enough money to do so and I enjoyed the work.
189. Candles or strobe lights?
190. Do you think the Lord of the Rings movies are true to the books or did Hollywood change the story too much?
I haven't seen them
191. When you see a stranger on the street does your first reaction lean towards thinking of this person as a potential friend or as a potential threat?
192. Is it natural for human beings to fear and distrust each other, or is it cultural?
193. What do you really want to buy?
a recumbent bike
194. You have to choose. Would you be happier marrying someone rich for their money or living in the streets and subway tunnels with someone you love?
i would not like to live in subway tunnels and streets.
195. If someone wanted to understand you what book could they read that would help?
P.S. I Love You
196. Do you think itís odd that Americans have freedom of religion and yet call themselves 'one nation under god'?
197. In what sense are you a minority?
198. Are you anti social?
199. Do you photograph well?
200. Do you think that human beings would survivor through a nuclear winter?