changes...week 3, take 2
Saturday, May 12, 2012
Week 2 is done with a 5 pound loss!
SW - 221
CW - 210
GW - 145
I met all the goals for the week. Yesterday, I alluded to the fact that the set times for drinking water and going to bed were not working so well. I did meet those goals, but I think I totally missed the reason why I set those goals. The purpose of drinking my water before 10pm was to start drinking throughout the day, but it didn't work out that way...I just drank it all between 9 and 10pm most days. So I think a better goal would be to drink at least 4 glasses before 9pm (I will aim for 2 glasses before dinner and another 2 glasses before 9pm). I am going to give myself a little flex on the bedtime goal as well, keeping in mind that the purpose of the goal is to get more rest.
This week's goals:
* Calorie cycle: Sat - high, Sun - mid, Mon - low, Tues - low, Wed - high, Thurs - low, Fri - low
* Track food intake daily...weigh and measure whenever possible.
* Exercise 30 minutes per day/6 days
* Drink 10 8-ounce glasses of water, drink at least 4 of those glasses before 9pm
* Go to bed between 11:00 and 11:30pm, Monday-Thursday