Recap of Goals for May:
1. Be a total non-smoker
2. Loose 5% of current weight - (8.42 lbs, and would take me out of 160's!)
Down another pound overall. Was at 161.9, but a bit bloated last 2 days, so it's 162.8. What is WITH the .8s? lol Anyway, that's 5.6 lbs down from the beginning of the month. I'll take it :) I also have comfortably been able to tighten my belt a notch. That's a big NSV for me!
3. Stay within calorie range - (this is tough because I'm ALWAYS hungry!)
one day 4 over, one day 33 over, the other days way below. Below enough that I'm cautiously watching myself that I don't go back to being consistently too low on purpose. I really think my calories should be at 1600-1700, and if I don't lose at least 2 lbs this week, I may adjust them.
4. Spend at least 5 minutes each day doing something I LOVE, for me. (nails, gardening, reading, blogging, etc)
I really REALLY need to focus on this, if I'm going to keep it as a goal. I haven't intentionally done anything for ME, other then run. I might change this goal though, because I'm questioning the necessity? Perhaps 30-45 min once a week would be better? This is a toughie for me.
5. Water intake at 90+ oz daily
6. Cardio, cardio, cardio. My goal is 150 minutes a week. If I can get up to 250, that would be awesome.
at 164 for the week, with 2 days left. That means I will hit at least 200. Finished W1 of c25k, starting W2 today.
7. Stay accountable.
another good week of holding myself accountable, tracking, being honest about where I'm at. Accountability is helping.