16.9 pounds gone in 33 days!! -- I think anyone can do this
Friday, May 11, 2012
This is the most amazingly easy weight loss, it is such a blessing and so amazing! If you are feeling like you just can't win by losing the pounds, I have finally found what works for me and it has worked for others who I know!!
Don't give up on losing -- this is amazing. It's not as hard as it seems like it will be and you're not just limited to potatoes and apples like you might think you might be.
Check out the McDougall Diet, pcrm.org, the Engine2Kitchen Diet and definitely watch Forks over KNives!!!
WOO HOO!!! Praise the Lord!
****As requested -- here is how I am accomplishing this --- mostly from Day 18 post***
How I'm accomplishing this? It's at the *** on this message.
Finally, finally! Finally I have found a food and fitness plan that I can lose weight on my own!! I am so thankful! Grateful! A bonus... It is SO easy! (I'm not even kidding.)
1. I watched Forks over Knives (streaming netflix.)
2. I entirely changed my eating from eating very healthy before - to now eating extremely healthy... I've been eating whole wheat pasta, potatoes, apples, oatmeal, brown rice, white rice, carrots, dried fruits, enchiladas, lasagna, chocolate almond mocha fudge "So Delicious" coconut ice cream, garbanzo beans, spinach, tomatoes, salads, blueberries, strawberries, popcorn, banana bread, chili and more.
3. In those foods I just told you about... There's no animal products! Like none. Like totally none. I also do not consume ANY kind of oil products. Here's 21 days worth of menus right here (breakfast lunch and dinner!) http://www.pcrm.org/kickstartH
/ You can find more recipes at the happyherbivore.com and I recommend the engine2kitchen diet http://engine2diet.com/ if you want to learn more and get amazing lasagna recipe!
4. I swim on a regular basis and that has been my mainstay of exercise.
5. I drink at least 8 oz of water or more daily.
6. I sometimes take vitamins.
7. I ask God for help on this journey!
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength!