Thursday, May 10, 2012
One of the emails sent to me today via SparkPeople - just added my "comments"
Top Ten Benefits
So, what are the top ten health benefits you can expect after dropping 10 percent of your weight? In no particular order, they are:
10. Better blood pressure (oh yeah - that'll work)
9. Improved heart health and lower cholesterol levels (have had my share of heart issues, so this works also)
8. Decreased risk for diabetes (have had type 2 diabetes for 5+ years)
7. Enhanced sex life (WHAT sex life ??)
6. A better night’s sleep for those with obstructive sleep apnea (sleeping pill every night)
5. Less pain associated with arthritis, joint disease, and lower back pain. (heck yeah, no tummy to lug around - less pain)
4. Better breathing (great)
3. Decreased risk for colon and breast cancer (so far - so good)
2. A healthier gallbladder (too late - mine was taken in February)
1. More energy (to clean the house faster ? exercise faster ? embroider more ?