Wednesday, May 09, 2012
Reading Wolfkitty's blog about Adventure Goals for 2012, reminded me that I really need to get
some of my goals out on paper.
1. Walk the Nike Women's Half Virtual Marathon - Done!
2. Walk/Run 1000 miles in 2012 Challenge (Nike+ Site) - In progress
3. Walk/Run 212 in 2012 Challenge (Nike+ Site) - Done!
4. Complete a 5K - I entered the See Jane Run race on June 2
5. Complete the East Bay Regional Park Hiking challenge - need to sign up
6. Renew my USFA membership - TBD
I had been hemming and hawing about the 5K, but I went to the See Jane Run store near me this weekend and got new shoes (fitted for the very first time!), a new bra and shorts for the warm weather we are having for an early Mother's Day gift for myself. Now I look forward to a run on Mother's Day followed by a nice brunch (hopefully made by my DDs).