Wednesday, May 09, 2012
So Friday, Saturday, and part of Sunday I had the stomach virus. Of course I wasn't feeling well but also I didn't get to exercise or stretching in and that really was making my back start to act up. It's very interesting that my body acts up when I'm unable to exercise. When I am able to exercise I've noticed it's difficult to get the motivation and the oomph to workout really well, but I did get in five hours of exercise so far in the last two day.
Now that I'm better my poor son isn't feeling so hot. It isn't the same thing so I hope that I don't get this headache and cold thing he is getting. Poor kid.
My health plans for tomorrow is to go shopping for healthy foods, do Zumba at 6am then go to Swing Dance class at 6:30 to 8:30.
Five things I'm grateful for:
1. Great new store in health store in town.
2. Sales for the week start.
3. Getting trainings out of the way.
4. Went for a walk on the beach today.
5. Bought three pounds of strawberries for really cheap!!!! (score!)