Tuesday, May 08, 2012
- Got my workout in at 6:30 AM and managed to do 3 rounds instead of my usual two of all the exercises.
- Resisted my usual "on the road" habits of picking up snacks and treats as I get hungry along the way.
- Packed a cooler of food with healthy options for the kids on I
GOOD BUT NEEDS IMPROVEMENT
- Drank water, but really should have had twice as much since we were doing A LOT of walking and hiking.
- Only ate snacks from the cooler, but I should have pre-measured portions to keep things under control.
- Had a fruit or vegetable with every meal, but not ever snack.
- Didn't track food after breakfast.
- Really didn't need that croissant I had
- Might need a rest day. My legs are SHOT after an intense workout late Monday night followed by intense strength early Tuesday morning.
- Should pack snacks again for the afternoon instead of eating on the road.