Tuesday, May 08, 2012
I need to find my lost motivation. So, today I am going to start setting goals of the things that I want to accomplish each day and muster up the motivation to get some of them done. My goals will be things from work to health to house to whatever. As long as I start making some progress, maybe I can break out of the funk and get my butt moving!
1. Finish February financials at work and get started on March.
2. Finish organizing coupons at lunch
3. Go to the Target up north after work to do round one of coupon shopping
4. Change the sheets on the bed and put away laundry
5. Do light exercises or clean while watching TV (want to watch last nights shows)
6. Clean the kitchen
Although these things are rather mundane, it is things I need to get done today and need to have the motivation to do. There are days at work I get almost nothing done (nobody notices) because I just have no motivation.
Tomorrow's goals will include exercise in the morning, more shopping, and finishing laundry.
I know if I take better care of myself I will feel better, so hopefully I can chase the blues away before they really settle in.
Oh....and a weekend in the sunshine to surprise my mom for mother's day should help too!