Monday, May 07, 2012
The closest I can come to figuring out what gets me started is boredom. I also noticed, if I eat a light breakfast, like a protein shake, I eat more often and more food. Those early dinners are doing me in.
So, I have a plan. I promise myself to:
1. Visit the Living Binge Free Team more often.
2. Blog at least three times a week.
3. Go to the gym in the evening, instead of watching TV, even if it's just to walk the treadmill.
4. Remember to have a decent breakfast every morning and stop relying on the shakes because I forgot to eat.
4. Remind myself to have a healthy, satisfying snack in the afternoon so I'm not starving by dinnertime.
5. Eat a salad with every meal to feel more satisfied.
That's probably enough for now. My new commitment starts today.