Monday, May 07, 2012
I've gained back ten pounds since September, and I hate it. I hate it because:
- my new smaller clothes feel tight and uncomfortable
- I'm anxious that my weight will continue to creep up, and I don't want that!
- I feel that I've lost control of myself, and I value being competent and on top of things
- I'm afraid people will notice and some of those people will feel glad
- I like feeling proud of myself, and I'm not feeling proud of myself right now.
I want to feel good about myself again. I want to feel hopeful. I want to feel proud of myself. I want to go shopping again for even smaller clothes!