Saturday, May 05, 2012
Tonight's entry is actually going to be a bit on the short side. It's 11:20 PM, my kids are spending the weekend at my in-laws and that means I have lots of time to study! I'm having a difficult time with the muscles this week. One fairly short muscle has four points of origin all by itself!! Geez!!
Hubby is home safe from getting our boys to his parent's place and of course he is already sound asleep. But that's okay, I feel a little less guilty studying that way because if he's already asleep I'm not taking away from time we could have just the two of us. Whew!
Today has been another pretty darn good day. Got a little sleepy around noon or so and then again around 4, but, nothing like what had been happening before. Thank Heavens for that!
Now I'm off to go do a little bit of yoga to stretch out before I settle in to do some homework reading. Then I'm hoping to sleep in just a little in the morning before getting back to the school work. Lots to learn this weekend & lots of pathologies of the skin are going to be on the test Tuesday night.
Have a great night everyone!! Sleep Well & Sweet Dreams!!
In Gratitude & Love,
Today I Am Grateful:
* that I was able to be there for a classmate at school tonight
* for the quieter weekend I'll have in order to study
* that I've been having such a darn good week this week :0)
* for getting back into writing my gratitude list
* that I know most of those I know & Love & care about are all accounted for and somewhere safe right now :-) What peace that brings