Friday, May 04, 2012
I was close enough to all 5 goals yesterday that made me feel really good about the day:
* I exercised for 30 minutes. I started at 10:32pm which affected my last goal of getting to bed at 11:00pm, but I did it!
* I tracked my food intake to the best of my ability.
* My tracker says that I was at 1685 calories (135 over the high end of my calorie range and 35 over my goal for the day), but I usually overestimate when I can't weigh and measure accurately. So, I think I came in less than that, and, therefore, I believe I met my goal to stay within 100 calories of the high end of my calorie range.
* I started drinking my last glass of water at 9:59pm...big improvement for me.
* I went to bed at 11:05pm (see note above).
The changes I am going to make today:
* I will exercise for 30 minutes
* I will pack a lunch for work
* I will weigh and measure and track my food intake
* I will stay on the low end of my calorie range
* I will drink 10 8-ounce glasses of water before 10pm