Thursday, May 03, 2012
I got a sms 11 pm he has turned up safely.. I went to work not knowing if he had disappeared yesterday because of
1. friends encouraging him hang out to do drugs,
2.has a girlfriend putting wrong ideas into his head so he dumps a super education
3.was actually so disappointed at me also being pissed at him and considering was suicide like he has told me before..
The comment on my orignal blog- I will think about it on top of everything else I am contending with right now and going through totally "alone"..
My foster parents and I have tried to give my son the best of everything.
It will be ages before I let go hugging him next time I see him alone.. I intend to do what ever is necessary to help him behave himself, including moving him away from our area and present friends.. Especially now the when the police got involved returning him home and having a good long chat with the foster parents.. Then he does this number running away over night efter promising to stick to reasonable parent rules..
1. ask to do stuff - let us adults know plans- saves people getting worried
2. invite friends home hell invite the parents too- helps sell social plans
3. school work first enjoyment efterwards at all times..
4. if wanting extra pocket money, get off ass and work for it..
5. show responsiblity to get more rights..
We are not saying no, just middle of the road common sense rules.. The foster parents realise he is almost 18, they and I were young once.. Everyone needs rules- earth would be chaos without any rules..