Thursday, May 03, 2012
So we had a lot of fun on the field trip. Started with a mile and a half hike up and down hills, it was gorgeous and to my surprise the only thing kiddo complained about was that he didn't want to stop when we were supposed to lol. As they don't have enough room on the busses for chaperones, the parents all drive themselves, so I rode with 4 other moms from his class, we had a lot of fun talking.
I'm still under 1600 for my calories today and I think I'd like a little chocolate so I'll be having a mini something from the Easter candy bag.
* Lose 5 lbs (I'm shooting for slow and steady loss here)
* lose 1 more in from my waist
* 40 min of cardio 5 days a week
* ST: core, arms, legs 3 x each week
* May 5 (ah cinco, though I am trying to keep breakfast and lunch reasonable Sat so I don't go to far over)
* Mother's Day - lunch at hubby's g-ma's house (KFC) then dinner with my family at Pietro's (on the Hill, though technically I'm not sure it's on the Hill, though it is close) and guaranteed hubby will want to do something special for breakfast so I think it's safe to say even sticking to appropriate portion sizes I'll be over that day
* Girl's Day out - my 3 BFFs and I will be getting together (2 of them and I live here, 1 lives in Va Beach and she's coming for a visit) we will be going to Steak n Shake and even with eating well having shakes is part of our tradition so again I'll be going over.
Now knowing ahead of time about these splurge days I can plan my weeks around them and eat a bit lower on my calorie range the other days, or work out and burn a few more cals each day that week.
ok so now for Tomorrow:
40 min cardio
10,000 plus steps