Wednesday, May 02, 2012
1. Combat fear and worry with prayer and praise.
2. When tense, stretch.
This is my plan for the next 24 hours.
1. A fantastic jog today. 3.25 miles in 35 minutes. (Reminds me of Chariot's of Fire Line, ". . .when I run, I feel his pleasure. . ."
2. Children on the mend, no new fevers today.
3. A clean school desk. It took some digging, but the girls and I did it!
4. Progress made on the attitude front.
5. Progress made on the scales. 23 days until the auditions!
6. My husband. Wow! What more can I say? He's so cool!