Wednesday, May 02, 2012
I am posting my blogs a day late. so blog you read today is all about yesterday (in most cases!) and that is that! too much rushing around happening to post about my day on the actual day.
things I am keeping track of:
1) Read the Bible in a year. started 3/1
READ MORE Books!
Heart Revolution Sergio DeLaMora finished 4/13
Run To Win Christine Caine started 4/15
2) train in earnest for my Triathlon which will be on August 25. I have got to start doing the combined 3 “events” sooner or later. don’t want to try combining them for the first time on Tri Day!
3) Stay with-in my calorie range of 1470-1820
4) get down to my goal weight of 150. I am hoping to be there by tri day too.
5) participate in team challenges.
6) be accountable 5 days a week.
This is what I did:
1) Deuteronomy 14-16 and Run To Win
2)5 mile walk with DwightyBob today. we left the house it was 74 and got home to 83, 86 minutes later. its gonna be a hot summer! I have also started doing a 100 calf raise personal challenge. I got all 100 in today. I am looking forward to having prettier legs this year!
3) Calories 1419. much better than yesterday. a little under, but I am good with that.
4) I am looking forward to my weigh in on Friday!
5) the plank challenge, I did 3 today 62 seconds, 28 seconds and 26 seconds. not much of a plank-er, am i. that’s okay, I will improve every day! as for the mileage challenge, so far I have 5.47 miles
6) here’s proof! W10D2 Wednesday.
PITri info, just incase someone else wants to join JaneTris and I for the event.
August 25th in Erie, Pa., the Presque (pronounced presk) Isle Triathlon.
Its gonna be so much fun!
I have an address for the ladies who make the baby quilts! (see accountability blog #33)
Bonnie White 4767 Asbury Rd Albertville Al 35951
I am sure that they will take whatever you are interested in sending them. the quilts are all for babies and young children pulled out of meth houses. 100% cotton fabric would probably be the best option, or $$ for supplies.