I canít believe how fast this month flew by. So how did I do on my April goals? Iíd say I did excellent this month. I took a lot that Iíve learned so far and put that in place to help me succeed.
1. Workout 4 x a week. This means I had to work out 16 times in April (Check!)
Technically I worked out 15 days this month not 16 but I consider this a win because many days I doubled up on workouts and worked out an hour instead of half an hour so I met my goal! I give myself a star every time I work out for at least half an hour.
2. Eat meatless on Wednesday (Check!)
Got lots of delicious fish in and before I rarely ate fish but now I crave it I also did vegetarian as well and ate lots of freggies and beans. This was pretty easy.
3. Be thankful for one thing every day. (Fail!)
I totally forgot about this one. It could have come in handy since itís been a bit gloomy and rainy this month which can put me in a foul mood.
4. Lose 4 lbs in March! (check?)
I lost 7.5 lbs this month. Iím not super stoked for this number. Some of you may want to slap me but I feel like a fraud. I believe my new fancy techie scale is 3 lbs lighter than my old scale. It should be more accurate then my old scale but I just know that I didnít lose 7.5 lbs this month. I keep dwelling on this fact and need to get over it and move on.
1. Add strength training
Iím adding yoga which is weight bearing strength training and Iím also doing half an hour of strength training at the gym on Saturdays. I might even try the Strength Factor class at the gym. Weíll see how brave I feel.
1. Eat seafood twice a week.
I'm dreaming about lobster tacos right now!
1. Be thankful for one thing every day (Iím going to give this a try again. Must focus on the positive)
WEIGHT LOSS GOAL
1. Lose 4 lbs in May! If I can achieve this one I will be in ONDERLAND
Ok everyone lets dominate May! This is our month!