May 1st - Here I go again....
Tuesday, May 01, 2012
Wow....January 10th was my last visit to this site.
BUT, today is May 1st. New month, new week, new day. I've been eating 85 - 90%% healthier over the past few weeks...dinner is definitely my downfall. And today I did a 2 mile WATP video at almost 9 PM. Tomorrow, I'm joining a Biggest Loser challenge at work that is being sponsored by our EAP. It's a $10 entry fee and the first weigh in is tomorrow. It ends sometime in June, so I figure this is EXACTLY what I need to get myself refocused and on track. I've corralled two other women in my department to do it with me too!
Goals for tomorrow:
1. Weigh in for start of Biggest Loser Challenge.
2. Walk at least 2 miles tomorrow after work, hopefully at a local track or park.
3. Drink 64 oz of water minimum.
Goals for the week:
1. Walk at least 10 miles.
2. Research make a head and crock pot meals to help with dinner rush.
3. Talk to husband about work out time after work 1 - 2 times weekly and Saturday mornings.
Goals for the month:
1. Lose 10 lbs.