Tuesday, May 01, 2012
Here is a list of the top 10 reasons why I'm glad to be alive today:
10. Waking up to a kiss on the cheek as my husband left this morning.
9. Going on a great 42 mile bike ride in Northern Georgia.
8. 90 degrees and sunny! My kind of weather!!
7. Having the most wonderful friends a girl could have.
6. Watching a 3 legged dog run through his yard and fall on his face. Sorry, couldn't help but laugh!
5. Spending 2 hours comforting a friend whose husband is dying.
4. The glorious smell of the Little Debbie Snack Cake factory as I drive by. Mmmm...
3. Watching all of the little plants in my garden start to poke through the dirt.
2. The 'kisses' and tail wags I get from my dogs when I walk in the door. How cool is it that someone is so excited to see me?
and the #1 reason that I'm glad to be alive today......
Loving myself and recognizing the good in my life. (Is that two reasons? Oh, well.)