April Challenge Summary
Tuesday, May 01, 2012
Well April has come and gone. My April challenge was to divide the month into three - 10 day segments. Overall I did OK. Still can not get below the 154 mark. I bounce up and down, but can't seem to get under than barrier. I am not getting discouraged - I am just going to keep hitting it.
So how did I do in April???
1. April SparkPoints - 1195
2. April Fitness Minutes - 1045
3. Water - Drank at least 6 glasses most days, still working toward that 8 a day.
4. Tracking - I tracked something every day. Working toward 100% tracking
5. Strength - I did 2 days of strength during the last 10 days of April :)
6. Overeating - 6 Days in April but that means I stayed on goal for 24 days
7. No exercise days - 8 Days in April
My biggest April accomplishment was reaching a total of 20,000 fitness minutes!!
Today I will plan for my May goals. I'll post my blog tomorrow!!!