BLC 19 and 6-4-12 Update
Tuesday, May 01, 2012
The 12-week BLC19 challenge started on April 25th. Our first assignment is to write a blog with our goals for this round.
1. Water - 8-10 glasses per day minimum
2. Participate in SE challenges
3. Start using hand weights again
4. Work on adding more freggies
5. Continue working on planning meals
There are more things I want to work on, but these should give me a good start.
6. Work towards all of my goals - ONE DAY AT A TIME
Update to Goals:
Water and SE Challenges have been going pretty well.
Have used handweights a little, but need to continue and be more consistent. Had a steroid injection in my shoulder today, and the doctor said no weights for a week.
Adding freggies is still a challenge that I'm working on, but need to do more.
Working on planning meals - guess we need to set aside a day or time for doing this but we are trying.
Not listed on my goals, but I increased my Fitness Minutes in May by around 300 minutes from what they were in April.