Monday, April 30, 2012
This is going to be short and to the point. My goal is to be at 180 pounds at the end of the 12 weeks. Here's how I plan on getting there.
1. No sweet tea.
2. Doing Crossfit at least twice a week during May and June.
3. Running 2-3 times a week and increasing my mileage as I train for my next half marathon.
4. Encourage and support my teammates and stay accountable to them.
5. Participate in the challenges each week.
6. Stay focused on my goals.
7. Make good nutrition choices by drinking at least 64 oz of water everyday, eat my freggies, and stay away from chocolate.
8. Log my food and exercise.
If I stick to my goals I should see some nice results!