I did not expect to be as successful in April as I was in March. Well guess what? I wasn't. I was not as focused this month and life happens. So how did I do.
1. I will try to lose 6 pounds this month.
I started the month at 187 pounds. My weight last Friday was 184. My weight today is not reliable due to the Indian food I ate yesterday. I will claim 3 pounds, but that does not meet my goal.
2. I will achieve 1500 minutes of exercise this month.
I have to thank my love of gardening and good weather. My exercise minutes for the month were 2655 minutes
3. I will do ST (90 minutes) at the Y 10 times
I went 9 times. I was close but did not make my goal.
4. I will either walk or do yard work 12 out of 30 days.
Thanks again to my love of yard work I got in 18 days
5. On Y days if I am not doing yard work, I will ride the recumbent bike for 30 minutes.
Only did not do yard work once but that's fine
6. If I achieve these goals, I will give myself a reward to be determined later (since I can't think of anything right now LOL).
Not a problem since I did not achieve my weight loss goal.
7. At the end of the month I will review these goals and see how I did.
I just finished doing that. My exercise was fine due to the yard work, but weight loss was lacking. I will be shaking up my program in May. I have added a couple of challenges. Now I have to see if I can continue losing weight. I am 12 pounds away from 100 pounds lost. I would like to see that by the end of June.