Monday, April 30, 2012
I've never been good at coming up with good plans that would fit the "S.M.A.R.T." parameters (at least that I've been able to stick to), but in the interest of getting full points for this weekend's challenge, here is my shot at a plan that I should be able to succeed at:
1. Track my food daily, making an effort to stay in range and control sweets, and follow the Herbalife plan that my DS has started me on
2. Drink a minimum of 8 glasses of water a day
3. Work towards a more normal bedtime (before midnight, at least!), and 7 hours of sleep nightly
4. Meet at least the minimum Bootcamp goals of 10 minutes of exercise daily, but shoot for a minimum of 20 minutes on "off" days, and 45-90 minutes at least on workout days (3 or more days a week)
5. Drop 10 lbs minimum as a result of the above work, get down to a size 12 or smaller.
Will I meet all of my goals? Well, all but the last one are goals that I can definitely control, so I intend to at least hit 90% perfection on those ones. If I do, then I'm hoping that goal #5 will follow. If not, I can only keep on keeping on, because the alternative is definitely not pretty! No matter what, I'm learning not to beat myself up about my shortcomings, but rather to celebrate my successes. As my sister (1TRULYBLESSED) has demonstrated in her SP journey, this is a process that can take awhile, but it can definitely be done! I intend to be a success story like her, but need to maintain the patience for however much time it will take to get there (I'm looking for about 40 lbs. overall, long-term). Thanks to my fellow Bombshells, this should be a much more enjoyable journey than when I was attempting it on my own!