More things crossed off list!
Monday, April 30, 2012
Well I got two more things crossed off the list today.
1) I finished filling out all the paper work for mom's new place.
2) Pack up some of her summer clothes and some warmer one to take with us tomorrow to the Park Lodge where mom will now live.
3) TV and Phone is all packed up and ready to go to home- set up will happen soon.
4) Found mom's last years taxes so that I can call Telefile and do mom's taxes tomorrow or Tuesday but first I have to phone them with mom's new mailing address which will be mine.
5) Picked up some diapers for mom to have at the care home cause they don't provide them, we have to pay for them. Hope I got the right ones.
6) PIcked up some stuff for a healthy dinner and snack for John and I
7) Took a nap and took it easy because of my back.
8) Work on Owl Afghan for awhile.
Wow I just realized how much I accomplished today. I am impressed and while I was doing all of this John took out my old and broken micro wave stand and replaced it with mom's after cleaning it. He also put all of all plastic and storage containers back into the unit.
He also did some more arrangements in our dining and kitchen area. Now we can walk around alot easier.
Well time to go and take a nice hot shower and get ready for tomorrow's exciting day.
It will be so nice not to have to pay for parking every time we go and visit mom. Some days it cost us 10.00 or more just to park the car at the hospital. Now we have free parking at the Lodge.
Now I pray that mom will get settled very soon there and will start to like it there.
Have a wonderful week.
SandraLand is now closed.