Sunday, April 29, 2012
Been thinking about what this would be for a few days now. As I am in maintenance mode, I don't want to loose anymore weight, etc.
1. Remain in my maintenance range around 116 to 120.
2. Tone up my abs and glutes primarily. (Will be trying a crunch/situp challenge and for now doing the Official Spring Into Shape bootcamp challenge and doing a pushup challenge. So hopefully that will help me get my strength training in, as that is an area of problem for me.)
3. Sign up for a 5K or 10K timed race for sometime this summer.
4. Keep doing occasional virtual 5Ks and 10Ks to try and improve my times.
5. Continuing to add on to my once a week long bike ride. (So far I am up to 17.4 miles in 87 minutes.)
Nonexercise related goals
1. Try to continue to be active in the 5% challenge team, the BLC19 team and the Virtual Racing team.
2. Try to continue being active with online coupon group and with coupon blog.
3. Get more comfortable at my new job and get to know members of the congregation.
4. Find ways to engage/communicate with Zach and let him know he is a good kid and that I love him.
5. Try a new recipe once a month.
I think if I add anymore, I will be overdoing it, but would like to work on getting more comfortable playing piano near Mark, my hubby, and Zach, my son.