BLC19 - My Getting to Goal 12 week plan
Sunday, April 29, 2012
I have been really close to goal for a couple of rounds now and enough is enough. Here is my plan to get there!
1. Track every day! That means whether it is good, bad or ugly - it goes in the tracker.
2. At least 20 minutes of cardio 6 days a week. Sweat is good for you, so make sure you do!
3. ST 2 times a week. Muscles are sexy!
4. Particpate in every BLC challenge. Team work makes the dream work!
5. Visit the Forest everyday. Ask for support when you need it and give support to your fellow Pixies!
6. Don't be afraid to try something new. It is so easy to get into a food or fitness rut. Trying new things makes your body stand up and take notice!
7. Make time for rest and relaxation. Sometimes my life is go-go-go and stress builds up and is not good for my health. I need to make sure to take time to refresh my body, mind and soul!