Sunday, April 29, 2012
It is going to be a gorgeous Sunday here and my yard is calling me and will have a busy day.
1. Make some almost sugar free cheesecakes for dessert tonight.
2. Put some chicken in the crockpot for salsa verde chicken fajitas and then make coconut flour tortillas to go with it.
3. Get my new garden plot ready which means hauling loads and loads of pure black gold into it (decomposed horse manure) and then put some top soil in it.
4. Plant peas, beans and potatoes.
5. Mow the lawn.
6. Try and dethatch the front lawn and prep it for new grass seed.
7. Laundry on the line (dryer is out of commission for now) which I love clothes on the line.
8. Dig up and divide my hostas and day lilies for people at work.
9. Weed and feed parts of the lawn.
7 days from now I will be running my first half marathon and I can't wait. I am excited to meet Savannah and run with her.
I am also excited that I will be DONE with my training and can move on to something else. When I am done I will still do some races this summer but not as much as we did last year. I am looking forward to really getting into the Primal eating and exercise plan and hopefully drop this weight. Beside my goal look good for a music festival in July, found out yesterday that my husband's 25th class reunion is in August that we are going to and want to be a trophy wife for that. I WANT TO BE HOT!!!
So, have a great Sunday everyone. Now time to get some real breakfast, get supper going and then head outside.