Saturday, April 28, 2012
I'm kinda on top of the world right now:
- I'm down 40 pounds since Jan 2. 10 more to my first goal, 25 more to my ultimate goal.
- I'm wearing size 8 Old Navy Jeans, before I wore size 16 and they were snug (of course, I can't wear size 8 from any other brand yet!)
- I've worn shorts in public multiple times without dying of humiliation
- I think I have a good shot of winning my gym's get fit challenge. I weigh in tomorrow for it!
- I start a local women's running training program tomorrow. I did it last year. And after 8 weeks of minimal/no effort I finished a 5K in 55 minutes. I plan on working hard this year and doing much, much better. (Under 40 is my goal, Under 35 is my dream)
- I ran/walked 2 miles in 24 minutes today, a new PR
And my latest progress shot (with yet another new hair color :)!)