Wednesday, April 18, 2012
I am here to practice my Riddikulus charms on one of my boggart: the fear of not succeeding at maintaining...
I have been here before... it is never a huge huge regain, as I didn't have lots to lose in the first place, but my is it still demotivating, even if I know I can go abck down again, and that is half the reason for the regain in the first place, that knowledge that it can come off again, but every time, my body suffers a little more, my skin finds it harder to tighten up again...
So here, let's free this boggart: yes, here it comes!!!! It is me, which in itself isn't that scary, but I am growing, and fast, andn wobbly, and jiggily!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
RIDDIKULUS!!!!! and off I deflate again like a puffed out balloon, yep, that's better!
What powered my Riddiculus spell:
1. there are no key event that tell me to eat in sight (namely Easter and Christmas with the omnipresence of chocolate)
2. I have a wiser goal weight to maintain at, which is 1 kg more than previous, and I actually think it is better suited to my physique.
3. I am determined to stay there for at least 3 months, and not to get caught up with the thrill of losing more. That can wait for in 3 months time if I feel my body is happy with it.
4. I have joined the 'at goal and maintaining' challenge, in which we aim to stick to as close to target weight as possible.
5. My body isn't perfect now, but I want to tone and it is fat I want to shed, not weight!
Here, wish me luck, maintaining is said to be as hard, if not harder, than losing!