Friday, April 13, 2012
It had been a good week for me and as usual full of adventure. I just concluded the week 2 of Rookie Running your Way, and trust me I had been accountable for each day. With the rest days in between the days, it made it easy to go the extra mile on my workout days.
1. Week 2 of the plan states I need to run for 25 minutes but I had been running for 30 minutes or more since the beginning of this week.
2. I had been climbing the elliptical trainer and increasing my time on it with a 10% resistance.
3. On my intervals on the treadmill too, I now add incline just to challenge my body.
4. I walk more as I live my day and I feel very energized to do it.
5. I have been quite healthy with my meal choices (although I am going to stop tracking food here on SP because I cannot get a proper counting of my calories and I am tired of inputting alternatives because they are either too low or too high, I think another site is available with my local foods).
I look forward to a better week next week, its my resumption week back to work and lets see how it goes. Wish me luck