Friday, April 13, 2012
This week we must write about 10 things we have said or done in our life that we are proud of:
1. I am proud that Ryan and I are going to get married on 10-27-12. And I love being in a relationship that is stable and healthy!
2. I am proud that I have owned my horse since June of 2007. I have wanted my own horse since I was like 7 years old!
3. I'm proud that I went to college and have a Bachelor's in Organizational Leadership and Supervision.
4. I'm proud that I have a wonderful mother and father that have always been there for me!
5. I'm proud that in the last couple of years I have learned so many things about being healthy and fitness. I started strength training, getting up in the morning to workout (sometimes), have many various workout videos and have been eating healthier!
6. I'm proud that last year I participated in my first 10K and finished in under my goal time!
7. I'm proud that even though I don't like my job I always am trying to get a better or different one and I do it to the best of my ability.
8. I'm proud that I have so many great friends! And I am also proud that I let go of the ones that were not very good friends to me.
9. I'm proud that while in Highschool I did my own thing and didn't fall into the "trap" of the "cool" kids. I was my own cool.
10. I'm proud that I am an active, healthy, independent woman who is living with the man she loves!! And of course our German Shepherd Bear!
1-6 came pretty easy and then the last couple were hard. But I still have quite a bit to do in my life!