Friday, April 13, 2012
Yesterday we are going to pretend didnt happen eating wise....
But otherwise it was a great day
1) It was beautiful here in Iowa- 64 and sunny.. Its been too windy latey for me to run it really bothers my ears...
2) I needed to go shopping :)
3) Treat day at work- to benefit March of Dimes walk for premie babies and I couldnt resist
So yes it was Beautiful yesterday and originally I had planned on shopping right after work and then heading home to do a Body Rock.. well once I felt the sun and cool air I decided I had to go home afterwork and get to the park.
I got home- Did my pushups 10 Again and they felt better this time!
Then walked over to the park and Took off- I ran 3 laps which is 1.5 miles and then 4th lap I did 1 min walking 1 min running.. I did 2 miles total in 18 Minutes and burned 204 calories.. It felt great and my booty is burning.
Then it was off to the mall and kmart (dont judge)
*I found these shoes at Kmart- I need gold shoes for a friends wedding and I dont want to spend a ton of money- They were pretty cute and only $30 plus bogo so I was going to talk my friend into getting them too.
*Then I headed to the card store- 3 Bridal Showers in the next 3 weeks
* Then to Younkers- our mall kind of stinks we only have Younkers an ok JCPenny and Sears for departments.. So at Younkers I was just be-bopping around.. Looking for a purple top for my friends bachelorette party this weekend. Then I made my way to the shoe department and got this awesome pair of Jessica Simpson shoes for $39 originally $98 :) yay!!
* Then I took off to Victoria Secret I have some giftcards and was going to buy some new Pink legging capri workout pants but decided against it.
* Then to Yankee Candle- I get my girlfriends this poem its called Bridal Shower Candle Poem. You light White on your wedding night, Blue after your first fight, Green your first friends for dinner, Red first promotion, Pink first Valentines day, Purple First child, light Blue 5 yr Aniversary, and Silver- 25 year anniversary. (I've heard it about 15 times and we all still cry)
* Pennys was a bust- Gap I found my purple top and got a tan one too..
*Back to Younkers I got teal capri colored jeans... Love them
I'm going to try and upload the shoes from my phone..
Happy Friday Y'All (haha just felt like saying that)
April 11 Day 1- 10 Pushups
April 12 Day 2- 10 Pushups