Thursday, April 12, 2012
I have been given an opportunity to try this by my hypnotist friend. I agreed if my heart doc would approve plus he has to talk to doctor that my friend works with. I am not totally sure my friend really understands my diagnosis.
Have any of you heard of this???
The Virtual gastric band (VGB) is a procedure of hypnotherapy developed to train the brain to sense that the stomach has been reduced. The sensation is similar to the actual surgical procedure where a band is placed around the top portion of the stomach creating a small pouch. This results in feeling fuller with less food consumed and significant weight reduction is achieved. The procedure is natural, safe and non-invasive
Why choose the Virtual Gastric Band procedure over the Gastric Band procedure?
• The Virtual Gastric band is 100% safe
• No surgery required
• No recovery time (time missed from work)
• No scars or complications
• It works! (In trials in the UK 95% of subjects reported success with NO adverse side effects)
• Increased energy with VGB