For a SparkTeam I'm on (The Weight Is Over, in case you want to join it!) we are playing Fitness BINGO and one of the items is to write a blog and list 10 things you love about yourself.
I'm awesome, so this shouldn't be too tough!
Can you tell I'm having a good day?? *giggle*
10 Things I Love About Me
1. I am an excellent friend. Seriously. I am loyal and true and I will forgive someone numerous times if we are truly friends. Also, I listen and try to help as much as I can. I'd die for my friends.
2. The same goes for my family. They are the most important thing in my life and I'd do anything for them.
3. I have awesome hair. It grows fast, so I can pretty much do whatever I want with it including chop it off if I want. If I don't like it, I wait a week and it's completely different!
4. My eyes. I've always really liked my eyes. Their color changes and they sparkle when I'm happy.
5. I am not a quitter. I might threaten to quit and I might really want to, but my determination always wins.
6. I don't make friends easily, but I make them permanently. I am friends with all my exes. Anyone I've every been friends with could pop up in my life and we'd still be friends. I don't get in permanent I-Never-Want-To-Talk-To-You-Ag
7. I'm girly, but not TOO girly. I can wear pretty, sparkly high-heel shoes and I can also sleep on the ground while camping. I don't mind getting muddy or sweaty, but I also like being dressed up and fancy.
8. If I trust someone, then I take their criticism well and I try to incorporate changes that make me a better person.
9. I am a fantastic kisser. Really. I've been told that by pretty much every guy I've ever kissed.
10. I am open-minded and I don't judge people for being who they are. I have friends in all shapes, sizes, backgrounds, religions, etc. and to me those things don't matter. It's all about how they treat other people.
So, there they are - 10 Things I Love About Me!
An added bonus that I thought through as I wrote these - 10 Things I Love About YOU, SparkFriends!
1. You are all so supportive. When I make a mistake or need a pick-me-up, you are here to encourage me and get me back on track.
2. You bring a smile to my face just by commenting or writing on my SparkPage or sending me a SparkGoodie. Every time it happens, it makes my day!
3. You are open with your own struggles and that really helps me with my own. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one out there.
4. You like me for who I am and not who my family is or what I look like.
5. You don't judge me when I make mistakes. If I ate an entire pan full of cake right now, I'd get several messages saying that we all make mistakes and that I just need to smile and get back on track without punishing myself.
6. Your blogs make me laugh, cry, and NEED to be at the gym. You're so real and honest and fun and amazing.
7. You love Yoda just as much as I do and you've never met him! A lot of people don't understand my relationship with my trainer, but you guys do.
8. You won't let me disappear. If I'm gone for more than a few days, I start getting messages wondering where I am and if I'm okay. It makes me feel like people care and I love that.
9. You have great ideas for food and exercise. If I ever get bored with my routine, I know I can count on a SparkFriend to post something that's different and fun.
10. You are RockStars. You inspire me and you make me want to be a better, well-rounded person. And you are all different and unique and yet we all still have common goals and dreams that we're pushing for.
I love you all! You've become dear friends to me that make a difference in my life!
We are ALL RockStars!