Advertisement -- Learn more about ads on this site.

    SBRANZ   15,557
15,000-19,999 SparkPoints

Adopt the 80/20 Rule

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Look for PROGRESS not Perfection. Work towards healthy choices 80 percent of the time. Forgive yourself the other 20 percent.

Member Comments About This Blog Post:
SHY_BUNNY 4/10/2012 10:56AM

    Thanks for this! I'm going to adopt it as my motto for the rest of April!

Report Inappropriate Comment
SR4095 4/10/2012 10:41AM

    I completely agree with this!!

Report Inappropriate Comment

Add Your Comment to the Blog Post

Log in to post a comment.

Disclaimer: Weight loss results will vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as a typical result of following the SparkPeople program.

Other Entries by SBRANZ