Running Program - Week 2
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
The last couple of days had not been really eventful. The Easter celebration was not so spectacular only a few visitors and a few visits too.
Anyways, I was done with my first week of the running program and the results are tremendous,
1. I realized I can now run with the incline on at 7%.
2. I run with weights in both hands conveniently
3. By the last run of the week, I did 1.5mins of run instead of 1mins in preparation for this week
4. I stood on a scale and realized somehow that am between 78kg and 79kg (its not a digital scale)
5. I became more conscious with what I eat
6. I bought measuring cups and spoons
7. I started practicing light dinner
What can I say? Its working for me and I am happy with myself. My mother inlaw saw me yesterday after a few weeks and told me am leaner, asking if I was well. Of course, am well just on a new path and they aint seen the end of it. lol.
I start my week 2 today and I look forward to more challenges and better choices and options too.
What is your challenge this week Sparky?