Sunday, April 08, 2012
1) I am worth it because: I deserve to have joy unspeakable and full of glory just as I give to others
2) I am worth it because: I am so beautiful inside and its time to let the outside reflect that
3) I am worth it because: I have a lot to offer this world and I need to live longer and healthier to spread more of it around
4) I am worth it because: I am so loving and tender with all I meet
5) I am worth it because: God made me special. He is the Potter and I am the Clay
I have a hard time writing these, maybe they should be something different. Am I on the wrong track???
1) Joy - As I lose weight, I am becoming more joyous than ever. I sort of have a infectious and magnetic personality and it is growing more and more on this journey. I have always given others all I have with nothing left. Now I have lots left. I find myself wanting to listen to music again and I find myself going around singing and opening blinds and looking outside. I find myself stepping out the door and walking just because I enjoy it. I find myself speaking to the Lord more, reading his word more, and praying more and this morning for Adult Class He was able to use me even more to spread his joy. When you spread joy, it encompasses you as well. I love it
2) Beautiful - I have always hated feeling like one person on the inside, but not being able to convey that on the outside. I deserve that. Am I saying that it won't happen until goal weight. No it is happening already. Today at church, later on with someone walking by at the gas station, when my kids came back home with me, and so much more. They see it in my walk and in my smile.
3) Longer life - I deserve to be healthy and happy. I deserve to live a full life. I deserve to ride a horse, learn to swim, and to make all the other dreams come true. There is no reason not to reach for the sky. I can do all things through Christ which stengtheneth me!
4) Loving tenderness - I love love love everyone but myself and its time to show myself how much I can love myself if that makes any sense. I am so tender with everyone and neglect myself. I deserve some time. I should treat myself like a queen. If I don't treat myself good, no one else will. Well there's always mom lol and grandma, but I need to show the world how special I am by how special I treat myself.
5) I am the clay - I am a work in progress lovingly crafted in the Potter's hands. I should never just quit or give up. I am a work in progress and as long as I'm moving forward, I should be very very happy. One step. One day at a time sweet Jesus! I really do love myself and I refuse to lay still or fall backwards anymore!