Friday, April 06, 2012
Ahhh, how I love the weekends! We work all week just to have 2 days of freedom, which they always fly by so fast and before we know it, it's Monday.
I've already taken care of two of my goals this weekend, get groceries and make some guacamole (I posted the recipe in another post). My remaining goals are, listed not in any particular order:
1. Clean!! Not my idea of fun, but it's something that must be done in order to enjoy the remaining weekend. I've gotten it down to a science, doesn't take me too long to get through it all.
2. Enjoy a book. I have one I'm reading now and it's almost finished, so I'd like to finish it tonight and get started on a new one. I really do love reading!
3. Enjoy the little time I do have with my husband. He works odd shifts, so the weekends before he goes to work is really the only time I can really see him. I look forward to working out with him, enjoying a nice lunch and just sitting outside enjoying the weather.
4. Give the dog a bath. Sasha is a miniature American Eskimo and she's starting to look a little tan....not so white as she usually is. I went out and bought some good smelling shampoo for her, so I can't wait to try it out!
5. Enjoy Easter Sunday. I'll pretty much be alone this Holiday, due to my husband's work schedule, but at least I'll get to spend the morning with him. My husband is from Jamaica, and I'm trying to make a 'bread' for him and surprise him Sunday. It's called Easter Bun....it's not going to a SP friendly recipe, but he'll really appreciate it. I just hope it turns out, I've never done it before!
Happy Friday Everyone!!