Wednesday, April 04, 2012
Easter weekend is almost here, and since we're a Catholic family, my Pinterest-obsessed sister and I are searching for healthy, meatless recipes to enjoy on Good Friday. Here's a incredibly simple one we found and can't wait to make!
5 Layer Greek Dip (courtesy of The Lovely Cupboard blog):
-Hummus (to make it even easier, we chose store bought over homemade)
-red bell pepper
1. Finely chop olive, bell pepper, cucumber, and dill.
2. Spread hummus about 1-2 inches thick in the bottom of a wide serving dish.
3. Sprinkle the vegetables evenly over the hummus.
4. Crumble feta cheese on top.
5. Sprinkle bits of dill and serve with warm pita slices. Enjoy!
Hummus is a relatively newly discovered love of our family, and this is a great way to spice it up.